Actemium Nantes offers industrial piping installation solutions including 3D design.
We offer a robust, durable, and accurate on-site installation solution that reduces the risk of rework during network installations.
DESIGN & PRODUCTION OF PROCESS SKIDS
- Functional studies and sizing
- 3D modelling (CAD)
- Prefabrication in workshop
- Instrumentation and wiring
- Trials and performance tests
- Domains: Agri-food, Chemicals, Oil & Gas …
DESIGN & REALISATION OF CIP
The purpose of cleaning and disinfection operations is to eliminate dirt (waste from treated products or dirt brought by tools or machines used in the industrial process). These operations are sensitive and must be carried out with high-performance and reliable tools to obtain an excellent state of cleanliness of the installations while controlling costs. Actemium Nantes can offer you a CIP adapted to your needs.
- Requirement assessment
- Sizing and calculations
- Validation of 3D views
- Production and delivery in workshop
- Electrical and automation analysis
- Management of inter-machine exchanges
- Commissioning and on-site testing by our process experts
- Stainless steel piping / Electrical engineering /
- Instrumentation / Controls
- Turnkey evaluation
- Energy consumption optimisation
- Annual maintenance service offer
- Performance monitoring and analysis
Discover one of our realisations:
DIMENSIONING AND CONSTRUCTION OF UTILITY NETWORKS: STEAM, CHILLED WATER, COMPRESSED AIR, AND GAS
From a PID of the network concerned validated by the customer, Actemium Nantes designs the isometrics, installs, controls and commissions all the utility networks:
- Chilled Water
- Compressed air
With its capacity as an integrated company, Actemium Nantes can also assist you with the automation and electricity work packages linked to these networks for a complete solution.
Modeling and implementation of special fluid networks: solvent, acid, cryogenics, …
Actemium Nantes assists in the design of special fluid networks with the same methodology applied to all industrial piping installations:
- Project Management, Methodology, Procurement.
- Welding processes: TIG, MIG, MAG …
- Mastery of carbon and alloy steels, stainless steel …
- Prefabrication in workshop.
- Turnkey on-site assembly.
- Pressure Tests.
- Non-Destructive Testing.
- Management of associated work: Civil engineering, lifting, painting, insulation.
CAD DESIGN STRUCTURE & PIPING / 3D SCANNER
- Reduced on-site survey times.
- Accuracy / Quality of on-site surveys optimised.
- 3D modeling.
- Virtual layout control with impact detection before manufacturing and installation on site.